Wednesday 3 April 2013

Stream of Consciousness: Bus and Feelings

I'm sitting on the bus surrounded by strangers and my mind is all over the place. generally, though it''s on you. to quote The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, and Darcy, specifically, "I was in the middle before i knew it had begun". it really sums up the way i feel about this whole situation. it hadn't been until i said it out loud that i really knew i meant it. I like you. Who is 'you'? The internet doesn't know, hell, I don't even know. I know your name, I know what you look like, and I know what your voice sounds like. But I don't know you. and that scares me a little. I don't know how to strike up a conversation with you. fuck, i'm not even good at this 'boy' thing. I'm so lost with it all. but maybe that's okay. 

(i did this on the bus last night and it felt so good to just get this off my chest)

No comments:

Post a Comment